Packing power, performance and versatility into one machine is a tall order, but the folks at Sun Joe have managed to do so with their SPX3000 Electric Pressure Washer. Whether it’s a home, car, deck, boat or other item in need of cleaning, the SPX3000 delivers a performance unlike any other. No matter what needs to be cleaned, this pressure washer can get the job done. Heavy mildew stains, tar and grease from driveways, caked mud on cars and other gunk and grime are no match for this washing warrior. Using its dual detergent tank system, users can switch back and forth between different detergents if needed to blast away all kinds of dirt. Along with its quick-spray nozzles and extension wand, the Sun Joe SPX3000 can gain easy access to two-story buildings and tall autos or boats. Based on the reviews from many satisfied customers, the price appears to be a bargain and this unit is one of our top rated power washers.
Generating up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM for maximum amounts of cleaning power, the SPX3000 is known for being able to clean even the toughest of stains from driveways, vinyl siding, vehicles and most any other item that needs a good wash. Considered one of the most powerful electric pressure washers on the market for consumers, it’s a great deal for someone who expects to get lots of use out of their pressure washer.
This electric pressure washer comes complete with many outstanding features that are sure to please any consumer. Some of its more notable attributes include:
- Dual Detergent Tank System – Equipped with a dual detergent tank system, the SPX3000 lets users switch from one detergent to another while making sure there’s always enough soap to do the job. Both tanks, each with a .9L capacity, are removable and possess detergent selection dials to make switching back and forth as easy as possible.
- Easy Maneuverability and Access – Coming with a 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels for easy transport, the SPX3000 lets its users reach areas that many other pressure washers simply cannot. Two-story buildings, large vehicles and boats as well as undersides of automotive and lawn equipment are well within its reach, making any day spent using it much easier than anticipated.
- Quick Spray Nozzles – No matter what job you’re facing, this pressure washer has a nozzle to fit your needs. Coming with five different nozzles, the pressure output can be customized to fit the job while ensuring all the dirt and grime disappear in the blink of an eye.
- 1800 Amp/14.5 Watt Motor – When you’re preparing to tackle a job, you want to go into battle with a machine that’s powerful enough to come out a winner. With the SPX3000, that’s not a problem when you look at its motor. At 14.5 watts and 1800 amps, power is not a problem when it comes to ridding a home’s siding or deck of mildew or other stains.
Many customers living in areas where mold, grime and mildew are a constant problem, such as Florida and Oregon, state the machine is durable enough to be used year-round to combat these and other stains.
Price and Value
The dual detergent tanks, comparable power to gas-powered machines and rear wheels that enable it to be easily moved around one’s home or transported elsewhere for a job are what customers seem to like about this machine. Overall, when compared to similar machines the SPX3000 stands well above the competition. The positives far outweigh the negatives, and with a low price it’s a deal that just can’t be beat.
Pressure Washer Review Summary
- Users like its quiet operation while stating it’s just as powerful as many gas-powered machines
- Very good instructions, able to be assembled in under 30 minutes
- Easy to switch back and forth between various spray nozzles
- Little if any leakage occurs while in use
While the SPX3000 is liked by the vast majority of those who purchase it, there are some areas that could be improved upon to make it even better.
- Cross-threading often occurs when connecting pipe to hoses, resulting in occasional leaks
- Instrucitons can be vague, resulting in questions when assembling
- Some units are delivered with certain parts missing
- Detergent tanks sometimes clog, resulting in lower pressure
While there have been occasional problems with vague instructions, missing parts and the occasional low water pressure due to a clogged detergent tank, more customers rave about the performance of the SPX3000 than rail against it. For those consumers looking for an electric pressure washer that delivers on its promises, the Sun Joe SPX3000 appears to be one worth purchasing, and we give it a great overall rating, making it highly-recommended and worth taking a close look at purchasing for all your pressure washing needs.